ABOUT THE BOARD:
- It is built to withstand outdoor elements and last for 5+ years. We offer 3 material options (See material options section for details) made of high-density PVC Sintra plastic and features a weather-resistant, acid-free satin (or glossy) finish. It comes in 3 sizes (M, L & XL) with fade-resistant UV ink in 4 colors (Red, Blue, Green & Black) on eco-friendly plastic, with a 6mm rigidity score and lightweight design. it’s easy to install, With 4 standard grommet holes.
- Our communication board features graphics and symbol that inspire kids to participate and interact with it. The graphics are appealing and easy-to-understand, making it ideal for children with diverse learning needs. The health and wellness communication board uses Smarty Symbols, an internationally recognized special education image set, and internationally recognized color coding system for effective communication
- Our school board for picture exchange communication promotes inclusion in your school. It is suitable for various activities, games and ideal for non-speaking children to practice communication skills. Children can engage in conversations with families while waiting for a doctor’s visit, learn new vocabulary, ask questions, and express their emotions before medical appoints. This board not only provides enjoyment but also helps toddler speech therapy develop important communication skills. In the school setting, this board will allow school nurses to have a more comprehensive interaction with students in order to provide appropriate care.
- The communication board is designed with making sure all children feel included in medical and health settings regardless of their communication levels. The symbols design were specifically created for communication. This means that children with diverse learning needs, as well as children with limited language skills, will be able to participate and engage with their peers in the playground. It specially uses as communication device for non verbal kids.
REPRESENTATION: All Smarty Symbols boards are designed keeping in mind the diversity of humanity, where we are all represented!
HOW TO ORDER
- Make your selections: Select the size, material, and customization options using the provided form on the product page.
- Complete payment: Pay directly on the website using our secure payment system or submit a purchase order to us. After receiving the order, we will contact you to gather any necessary details.
- Customization details: Once payment is completed, a member of our team will contact you to gather additional customization details, such as school or clinic name.
- Design process: Our team will begin the design process once we receive the payment or purchase order. We will create a PDF proof and submit it to you for approval or modifications.
- Proof approval: We will not begin production until you have approved the proof, ensuring that you are satisfied with the design.
- Manufacturing & shipping: Once the design is approved, we will manufacture the boards and ship them. Shipping is free to all continental US and Canada.
- Timeline: The design process typically takes 4 to 5 days, manufacturing takes about 4 days, and shipping time varies depending on your location.